Lori R. Hebert (Director)
Since obtaining her Masters’ degree in Speech-Language Pathology, Lori has worked with children and adults in various settings. She has extensive knowledge about school-age diagnostics and treatment, including Individualized Education Plans (IEPs), after having worked in the public school system both in Northern California and North County San Diego. In the public schools, Lori conducted evaluations and provided treatment to children and adolescents (ages 5-18) with a variety of communication disorders.
Her experience with adults has included providing treatment in a rehabilitation program for individuals with acquired brain injury and other neurologically-based disorders.
Prior to pursuing a graduate degree in Speech Pathology, Lori worked for a national, business consulting firm and as a trainer for a large manufacturing company.
B.A. English- Scripps College (Claremont, CA) M.A. Speech-Language Pathology- San Diego State University (San Diego, CA)
- Non-Public Agency (NPA) certified by the state of California
- Member of the American Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA)
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) – Issued by ASHA Professional Clear Clinical or Rehabilitative Services
- Credential in Language, Speech, and Hearing –Issued by the State of California Commission on Teacher Credentialing
- California License # 14403
- Hanen certified – It Takes Two To Talk